A communication portal between me and my photography students from The Waterford School
that was a highly sophisticated snow man. I wish i was that skilled. How do you do these time lapses?
I will teach you young padowan...
hahaha. everything comes back to starwars...
Slade,CHECK MY BLOG AND COMMENT ON THE PICS!!!!! Happy holidays!-Emily Jensen
you are a nerd.
no you are.
YOU WOULD, EMILY.
1) nice slade. NICE. haha2) traditional photo=SO MUCH BETTER THAN DIGITAL. i love it. 3) check out the poems and stuff on my blog =]
Slade.Go to TAL and find the "Superpowers" one. It's on the our favorites thing.I think you'll enjoy it.
wow slade. wow. i just read those blogs i posted and....wow is all i have to say. the thing is i don't even remember feeling any of those crazy depressing things that i wrote about.
so slade......i put up some pictures that my uncle and i took last summer =] check 'em.(ps: ready for digital again?!?!?!?!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
that was a highly sophisticated snow man. I wish i was that skilled. How do you do these time lapses?
I will teach you young padowan...
hahaha. everything comes back to starwars...
Slade,
CHECK MY BLOG AND COMMENT ON THE PICS!!!!! Happy holidays!
-Emily Jensen
you are a nerd.
no you are.
YOU WOULD, EMILY.
1) nice slade. NICE. haha
2) traditional photo=SO MUCH BETTER THAN DIGITAL. i love it.
3) check out the poems and stuff on my blog =]
Slade.
Go to TAL and find the "Superpowers" one. It's on the our favorites thing.
I think you'll enjoy it.
wow slade. wow. i just read those blogs i posted and....wow is all i have to say. the thing is i don't even remember feeling any of those crazy depressing things that i wrote about.
so slade......
i put up some pictures that my uncle and i took last summer =] check 'em.
(ps: ready for digital again?!?!?!?!)
Post a Comment