Sunday, April 26, 2009

Required Essay

I want you to write a blog post this week and answer this question:

"What makes a great image?"

Take this seriously...it'll be part of your grade.

And no, there is no 'trick' answer like, "a great photographer" or "a great camera".

6 comments:

Dahl said...

Here's my answer:

A picture of bigfoot.

katieKALEIDOSCOPE said...

I'm excited to write this.

emilyELECTRICITY said...

I want you to pat me on the back.... So far of all the blogs I've looked at, I'm the only one who's done it. Which means for the first time I'M the one on time and everyone else is late. YAY. =]

macspadawon1130 said...

actually emily the assignment doesnt have a specific due date, just has to be turned in by the end of the term, so if you want to say you did it then yes but everyones going to do it so thats just like everyone else

emilyELECTRICITY said...

my b. i thought alex said it was due by the end of last week.

emilyELECTRICITY said...

about what in particular? what would you like me to elaborate on?