You should have a good idea what you are going to do and should have started shooting by now. These are due on the last day of classes.
Requirements:
12 images - all 12 posted to the blog
8 printed - 9 inches long dimension on 8.5 x 11 inch paper
Write something that tells me what you learned
GOOD LUCK!
16 years ago
9 comments:
20 images on our blog? didn't we cut that back last term? Maybe i am imagining things...
Slade, I still don't know what to do for my final project. I need serious help.
Idon't have camera this weekend... My mom took it.
You guys are going to have to figure out how to solve your own problems. Coming in with excuses isn't going to cut it. You have had months to figure out what to do.
I can give you ideas for projects and I can loan you a camera, but it's getting way late to be coming to me with this kind of crap.
hi slade. so i've been shooting "kaleidoscope" but its turning out terrible. ugh. but i started working on the extra credit project today..... i'm kinda liking portraits... but here's the question: can i turn them in for extra credit and the include it in the final portfolio? I have about 48 right now and i want to shoot more but... ya....
One or the other Emily...not both.
wait meaning one or the other as in ec or final? or between the two project ideas.
you can use it as your EC or your FP, not both
kk
Post a Comment