MR SLADE: THIS COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PHOTOS!! THIS COMMENT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED A FEW OF MY ASSIGNMENTS INTO THE COMPUTER AND THAT = MY GRADE SUFFERING DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA WILL FREAK OUT. :(
Mr Slade!!!! So I hope you were happier with our assignments today, I sure was!! I was so impressed... we are just pretty much amazing!! So I think you should have smiles on your face!!! yay!!!
6 comments:
That is a cute, tiny, Asian woman. I love her!
Oh cute pic Mr. Slade your so pretty :)
I LOVE THIS PHOTO i want to look like that when im old
MR SLADE:
THIS COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PHOTOS!! THIS COMMENT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED A FEW OF MY ASSIGNMENTS INTO THE COMPUTER AND THAT = MY GRADE SUFFERING DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA WILL FREAK OUT. :(
That is not my self-portrait...although it does show how I felt after your critique. My self-portrait will come later.
Mr Slade!!!! So I hope you were happier with our assignments today, I sure was!! I was so impressed... we are just pretty much amazing!! So I think you should have smiles on your face!!! yay!!!
Post a Comment