wow... that is dedication. He really wanted that shot. I guess that is what makes a good photographer, he was not willing to give up. He also was not willing to have the shot not be perfect, he was going to try until it was perfect. I am impressed!!
wow... that is dedication. He really wanted that shot. I guess that is what makes a good photographer, he was not willing to give up. He also was not willing to have the shot not be perfect, he was going to try until it was perfect. I am impressed!!
2 comments:
wow... that is dedication. He really wanted that shot. I guess that is what makes a good photographer, he was not willing to give up. He also was not willing to have the shot not be perfect, he was going to try until it was perfect. I am impressed!!
wow... that is dedication. He really wanted that shot. I guess that is what makes a good photographer, he was not willing to give up. He also was not willing to have the shot not be perfect, he was going to try until it was perfect. I am impressed!!
Post a Comment