Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Parent/Teacher Conferences

I met a LOT of your parents and I was very excited to talk to them about the class, your performance and where to go from here. One thing I can tell from all of them is that they only want you to succeed. With that in mind, I want to share a few of their comments about you...anonymously. You will notice a pattern in what they have to say about you.

"Hold her feet to the fire"
"Take it up a notch"
"He's such a connundrum"
"Keep encouraging her"
"Engage her"
"Look for ways she can lead"
"Push her"
"Make her think conceptually"
"Make her connections with other classes"
"Find ways to engage her"
"This is her forte"
"Push hard"
"Engage her personally"
"He does really well that that kind of pressure"
"Thrives on individual attention"
"Don't let her get behind"

So, now it's my job to see how I can take their advice and implement it in class. Don't be surprized if I begin to 'push you'. (insert evil laugh here...)

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is a cute picture of you Mr. Slade.

emilyELECTRICITY said...

Mr. Slade. I advise you NOT to listen to our parents. they are crazy. oh and nice picture.

katieKALEIDOSCOPE said...

hm, a self portrait?

macspadawon1130 said...

that was lisa before the plastic surgery

lisalou said...

stephi is so funny woowwww NOT

macspadawon1130 said...

stop being embarressed lisa its the truth i mean you should be proud of how the surgery turned out